Property for sale Puerto de Andratx, Mallorca
Located in the southwest of Mallorca, Puerto Andratx is one of the most famous natural harbors in the Balearic Islands with a high demand for property for sale.
It’s a modern harbor town, with a unique natural environment, which in the last 30 years has gone from being an ancient fishing village to receive visitors from around the world that have given a strong cosmopolitan character. In it shopping, sun and nightlife combine and have led it to be considered one of the most important resorts and visited Mallorca.
Let us explain some of the reasons why buying a property in Puerto de Andratx is undoubtedly a good decision:
- This is a coveted and highly sought international area, which means a safe bet when it comes to investing.
- The Balearic Islands have traditionally been a great claim for Germans, British and Scandinavians who have shown interest in quality properties in exclusive locations. The most interesting areas are concentrated in the Southwest of the island: Port Andratx, Bendinat, Puerto Portals and Santa Ponsa.
- In Puerto de Andratx, they have arrived to pay 27,000 euros per square meter of housing. With this average, Andratx has entered in the list of the most expensive areas in Europe as well as being considered one of the most exclusive 25 residential world areas.
- The Castanyetes street of Cala Marmacen of Port d'Andratx, Mallorca, along with Calle Ortega y Gasset, in Madrid and Paseo de Gracia, in Barcelona, are in the list of the most exclusive locations on the continent, headed by London.
- Although the type of housing offered in Puerto de Andratx is expensive forms part of a stable market with a select and growing demand with a favorable sales of luxury homes trend.
- For these buyers luxury is, above all, the location. Puerto de Andratx offers a unique natural environment which adds to a select hotel infrastructure and also some of the most renowned establishments of the cuisine of the island.
- There is a growing trend in rental market luxury homes for the summer, those whose price is between 3,000 and 8,000 euros per week, has increased in 2015 compared to previous years. Puerto de Andratx, along with other towns on the island as Pollensa, Alcudia, Soller, Artá and Cala D'or have increased the number of transactions by 10% this summer.
All this makes Puerto de Andratx in the best choice for performing investment property in Mallorca. Port Andratx.com have the best selection of exclusive villas with pleasant sea view and a infinity pool and luxury apartments and flats for sale with stunning views.
Please contact our friendly team if you’re interested in buying or selling a property in Puerto de Andratx.