Western Water Park Magaluf
Colour, fun, happiness, enormous buckets of refreshing water and a great space designed for the youngest in the family.
There are pools, slides, a 'water castle' and exciting rides at this long-established waterpark situated on the edge of town. Karting Magalluf can be found adjacent.
Waterfalls, slides and plenty of water for a space that even the famous Buffalo Bill would count among his favourite places.
Are there only waves in the sea? No need to go to the beach to enjoy incredible waves. The best and most modern themed wave pool awaits the cowboys in Western Park.
- PM-1 Palma-Andratx motorway. Junction 13.
- 15 minutes from Palma and 5 minutes from Palmanova.
- 50 minutes from Pollensa, Alcudia, Ca’n Picafort, Cala Millor, Cala Ratjada, Calas de Mallorca and Cala d’Or.
- There are regular bus services from Palma (routes 104 and 105), Palma Nova (104, 105 and 106), Magaluf (104, 105 and 106), Santa Ponça (104) and Peguera (104).
- Western Park also offers a FREE BUS SERVICE from Monday to Friday from Palmanova, Magaluf, Santa Ponça and Paguera.
- From Pollensa, Alcudia, Ca’n Picafort, Cala Ratjada, Cala Millor, Calas de Mallorca and Cala d’Or, there are bus services run by various companies operating in the area.